I just realized that the baby counter I put on here is extremely small, so the only information you really get from it is that I am approaching the end. So, I thought you might like an update - or you might not, but since I am experiencing an extreme case of one track mind, I'm going to give you one anyway. My original due date was August 10th, but after an ultrasound about 3 weeks ago they told me they were moving the date up to July 31st. But, one week later I go back in and they had the nerve to tell me they were going to stick with August 10th. Am I bitter? Yes, actually I am. But, I suppose I will get over it...eventually. In the meantime I will just continue to get larger and avoid the public as the last week or so has produced many "Whoa, you are huge" comments. I actually think these are funny, I am just glad that I can tell them that I really am due soon and not have to tell them that I still have 3 months to go...although it would be funny to see their faces.
I discovered today that I have been vocalizing my discomfort a little too much. When I picked up Brooklyn from sunbeams today her teacher was laughing. "Do you know what she said today?!" the teacher says to me. Oh boy, I am thinking - who knows what she came up with. Apparently she randomly announced to the sunbeam class, "My mom is humongous!" The teacher couldn't figure out where a 3 year old would get a word like that. I guess maybe I have been saying that a little too much lately - man do they pick up everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment