Today my friends, is the 7th Anniversary of my first kiss. Yep, I have been puckering up for 7 whole years. I am so mature. Who was the lucky receiver of this first kiss? I saved them all for my very favorite boy! (insert ooohhs and aahhhs)
Rick's College 2002
Oh, and Happy Groundhogs Day...that's really why I remember the exact date...
Ahhh!! Thats very tender. Jake and I have a picture almost just like this from Ricks 2002. Crazy how time flies, Miss Maturity! You two are very cute and you have cute kids, too!
Steve just asked me what I was doing and I told him reading Kira's blog. He asked what you were blogging about and I said your first kiss. He then said her first kiss ever or her first kiss with her husband. I then told him they were both the same.... His reply "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!"
How cute are you two!?! I love it! I too saved all my lipage for my husband...lucky for them, eh? Congrats. You should celebrate with a kiss (or a bag of hershey kisses). ;)
I am completely impressed! I wish I could say that but I was a bit of a lip floozy (is that how you spell it?). Okay, maybe not a floozy but there were others. I wish I was as awesome as you are!
5 comments:
Ahhh!! Thats very tender. Jake and I have a picture almost just like this from Ricks 2002. Crazy how time flies, Miss Maturity! You two are very cute and you have cute kids, too!
Steve just asked me what I was doing and I told him reading Kira's blog. He asked what you were blogging about and I said your first kiss. He then said her first kiss ever or her first kiss with her husband. I then told him they were both the same.... His reply "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!"
How cute are you two!?! I love it! I too saved all my lipage for my husband...lucky for them, eh? Congrats. You should celebrate with a kiss (or a bag of hershey kisses). ;)
Aww, how sweet!! You guys look cute!
I am completely impressed! I wish I could say that but I was a bit of a lip floozy (is that how you spell it?). Okay, maybe not a floozy but there were others. I wish I was as awesome as you are!
Post a Comment