Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

We had a great time today. Nothing better than eating chocolate, dying all your food pink, and being together.
Breakfast - pink eggs, pink milk, and a cinnamon roll with pink frosting. Yummy!


Even Bradley got in on the fun. Pink rice cereal - he couldn't wait.

After breakfast I went out for a quick game of racquetball and then Dave took the kids to Lowe's to build.
And of course, who could resist trying those goggles on the baby.
Happy Valentines Day

3 comments:

Mary and Dean said...

I love that you dye everything Pink. I do the dying food thing with St. Patrick's day and that's it, but now you've inspired me to expand. Thanks for the idea!

Heather said...

That was a really cute post! We do the pink thing too.

Tringali Family said...

What a fun day. Thanks for the game of racquetball!