My little brother got married last week. Crazy! Here he is with his beautiful bride Rivre. Due to my lack of living in Idaho, I haven't actually met her yet, but I am making a trip this month. I am mucho excited to have a new sister in law. Congratulations guys! My aunt took the pictures for them - the word is that it was below 0 that day - what troopers! brrr(That right there explains my lack of living in Idaho. 70 degrees suits me better.)
I can't believe he's married! He is so much fun. I actually saw a guy at Cafe Rio the other day that looked just like him and went up to talk to him. Embarrassing....it wasn't him :o( Oh well!
3 comments:
I can't believe he's married! He is so much fun. I actually saw a guy at Cafe Rio the other day that looked just like him and went up to talk to him. Embarrassing....it wasn't him :o( Oh well!
They look cute but COLD in that picture!
Congrats to them! I can't believe he's married-- so fantastic! And I'm so jealous you are going to Idaho! I hope you have SO much fun!
Post a Comment