Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She soooo did not get that from me...

Brooklyn is absolutely the sweetest child you will ever meet, but through various experiences, I have discovered a few personality quirks that I refuse to take responsibility for. Let me share of one those with you.
Animals...or anything like them. She loves them. No fear of them. Ever.
For example - is this normal?


YUCK! Normal??? I think not. She thought this worm was just so cute and funny. Look at her face in the middle picture - she is looking at that worm like it is her first born child. I was grossed out just taking these pictures. Seriously, I am just going to go ahead and blame this one on her dad because I am positive that I never sniff worms.

5 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

Kaitlyn is the same way with worms! But if there is a fly in her room she has a pannic attack!

Tringali Family said...

How funny. She can come pick out all the snails out of our flower patch if she wants!

Mary and Dean said...

I recall doing the same thing as a kid. She's a BOWEN!!!! I love it!

Heather said...

SO gross but so super cute too!

Sapp Family said...

I completely understand! My oldest child Kaytlynn wants to be a vet when she grows up and is facinated by all kinds of animals, bugs and other creepy things. I tell her mommy will never be able to come visit her at work when she is older since I'm terrified of all of the above. :) I guess I'll just have to be happy that she has plans on what she wants to do when she grows up.