




Do you think we had enough eggs? Next year I think we will just throw empty ones out there. They had so much fun collecting the eggs that they didn't care about what was inside. They kept dumping their baskets into my larger basket and I kept throwing them back out there. Of course, I DID care what was inside. Grandparents put way better things inside those eggs than I ever do.


We had a wonderful time with being together with family for Easter. We appreciate Grammy and Gramps letting us bombard their house. We bring lots of noise, toys and chaos. But thank goodness for grandparents who warmly welcome us and everything that comes with it.
6 comments:
Oh what fun!! I wish we could have been there. All my childhood easter memories have dave in them and it makes me miss you guys even more. Hope we can see eachother soon!
Your family picture is so cute! Love the outfits! And yes....that was a lot of EGGS! Our kids got a whoppin' 3 eggs each (I was too lazy to pull the easter bin out to get more :)
Your pictures with the eggs are so cute! My kids love to do easter egg hunts. We normally put the eggs back out about 3 times even if they are empty. We put notes in them this year instead of candy. Like: date with dad, Make cookies with mom, Have a friend over, Plan FHE, Stay up with dad. They loved those. They get to pull one out when ever they want and we have to do it! I figured they have enough candy from Valentines and last halloween!
It looks like a lot more fun than the rainy 45 degree Easter that we "enjoyed"!! I wish we could've been with you and you in-laws...love them!
Wow, must have been Easter Heaven for the kids, haha. Looks like fun!!
Sorry we missed you while you were here. We saw Brooklyn in Primary though. We teach a primary class. You had so many eggs! I can't believe the kids are covered with them.
Post a Comment