Sunday, October 4, 2009

E is for Elephant

This is for you Sharlene!

My friend Sharlene and I are swapping kids once a week for a little preschool time. For my week I chose the letter E and so I turned these kids into elephants. They were so funny! They both kept running around trying to make elephant noises. I couldn't get this little costume off of Jack all day. I went to pick Brooklyn up from school and Jack was strutting around showing off his sweet mask. He certainly got the attention he was looking for, although I don't think he planned on the laughing, pointing and unwanted conversation with strange women.



I told him to leave it at home.



But he wouldn't listen.

3 comments:

The Yarbrough Clan said...

Hi Kira!!! What a great idea! I will have to remember it for a later date! It's good to see your fun posts!

Tringali Family said...

Ella is towering over Jack! They are such cute elephants. We went to Kohl's that day and Ella wore her ears in, we got a lot of smiles.

Tina said...

That is so cute!!