Normally too much quiet at my house is a sign of trouble. But this afternoon it is nice and quiet.
And the best part is that the house isn't about to flood or go up in flames - the dogs aren't being shaved - mud isn't being smeared all over the back door - no one is sneaking food - Brooklyn isn't autographing anything with permanent ink - Jack isn't wiping bodily secretions onto anything - and Bradley hasn't been stuffed into a closet somewhere.
What is everyone doing?
This is so strange...I should probably make sure he is still breathing...
Homework.
Focus child, focus.
I seriously should be sleeping myself, but my landlord just called to inform me that he will be here tomorrow afternoon to do a walk through.
Awesome.
So, I think I'll spare the picture of me 35 weeks pregnant bending over cleaning the shower.
Although I am sure that I look super fabulous -
kind of like a giant beach ball with legs.
Happy Thursday afternoon!
2 comments:
Girl you make me laugh. Don't push it you know. Enjoy the silence.
I wish I had known, with all of my experience of showing our house while we had it on the market, I've gotten quite accustomed to doing quick cleaning. Next time, let someone who isn't pregnant help you out.
Post a Comment