Thursday, June 2, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame

I think we can finally consider ourselves official Fresnonians.
It's a little shocking that we've lived here for 4 years now and just made it to our first Grizzlies game.
How cute are these kids?!
I didn't know Superman liked baseball? 
 Here's Brooklyn enjoying the game socializing with her best friend.
 Jack with some ketchup remains on his face.
Parker the mascot came cruising through our section.
Look at the faces on those girls - they are loving it.
 The family after the game. 
Check out those seats - 2nd row!
I was pretty impressed that the kids did so well for the whole game.
In my mind, there was no way we would make it through all 9 innings.
Miracles do happen!
Really the only problem was when Bradley took off up the steps
and when he may or may not have dug under the seat in front of him
for the popcorn the man had spilled.
I'm not even going to think about the germs that boy ingests.
And I did take a picture, but you know,
some things are better left to the imagination.
These two lucked out big time at this game.
The umpire had given the family in front of us 2 game balls
so they turned around and gave one of them to Jack.
Then right before we took that family picture one of the players from the other team walked up,
tapped Jack on the shoulder,
handed him a bat,and said, "Here you go buddy."
Jack was so excited.
He looked something like I would if someone handed me $100 Grand.
(the money, not the candy bar.  For the record.)
So being the nice fellow he is he decided to give the ball to Robbie.
Those two were in hog-heaven and strutted around like they owned the place.

No comments: