Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Check-in

Well hello everyone.
I have completely checked out of the blogosphere for the last month.
I've been doing a little house shopping.
Oy.
It started out fun,
but considering I have to drive 50 minutes away every time I want to see a house,
and I've been looking for a month now,
I'm ready to just find one.
Well, not just one - I want the right one.
And for the right price.
Too much to ask?

ANYWAY, besides going crazy trying to find a house,
we've been having a great summer.
I just realized though, that I haven't taken many pictures.
Shame on me.
I do have a couple of goodies though
Here's my baby-cakes showing off her locks.
(She gets those from her mother)
Awesomeness.

The boys have spent hours in the dirt.
Seriously, how can boys be so dirty and gross -
ALL THE TIME?
I feel like I don't even want to put them in my bathtub
because my bathtub may never recover.

And then there's Brooklyn.
Ahhhh Brooklyn.
Now that she's kind of growing up, (sniff)
I'm feeling like I'm peeling back the next layer of parenting.
She's so fun and quirky and talkative.
I don't think her brain or her mouth ever take a break.
No really.
She doesn't stop.
Like ever.

On that note, wish me luck on my 14 hour road trip this weekend.
Dave asked me not to forget to pack the earplugs.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Ok honestly that first picture is the funniest picture EVER. I laughed so hard. I'm excited to see you and your family this weekend!

Sarah said...

I hope you guys find a house soon. Can't wait to get to know your family better. Searching for a house in my neighborhood as we speak.

J Fox said...

You always have the best pictures! Love them.

Valerie said...

Oh my heck that picture of your baby is so so funny! Here hair is everywhere! Your kids are so cute, I love that superman cape too, cute cute!

TimothyandJessica said...

Aubrey's hair is amazing!
Good luck finding a house.

Angela said...

are you planing a detour through Boise? I think you should so Allie and I can take you to lunch!!!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.