Sunday, February 26, 2012

Because my Mother made me feel guilty...

Sheesh.
My Mother made me feel guilty about not posting pictures of her adorable grandchildren.
Slothful daughter, I am.

In response, I will post a long and picture-full post for her viewing pleasure.  ;)

I love the morning hours when I just have my two littlest ones at home. 
I miss the big ones (of course),
but having time to just hang with the pee-wee's is nice.
And who wouldn't want to hang out with these guys?!
That guy on the right - that's a true little gentleman.
Man - I could eat him up.
(even if he is a little lot rough)
He takes good care of that sister of his.
When he steals the end of the loaf of bread while his mother is cleaning the bathroom,
he happily shares.
(he does still have a right arm...even if this picture looks otherwise.)

And when that same Mother puts Bradley in charge of the bean scooping activity 
while she sneaks in a shower,
he takes care of business.
By the looks of things,
maybe "that Mother" should put Bradley in charge of getting Aubrey ready for the day.
She we could use a little help.

2 comments:

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

Super cute! I know how you feel when big brother goes to school and you have time to just chill with the little ones. haha

Kerri said...

Thanks Kira! I was feeling like I was missing out on something cause I know how things are at your house. Love the pictures!