Sunday, June 10, 2012

Aubrey's 2nd Birthday

Oh my!
The baby in this house has just turned two.
I sure miss that furry little head.
Oh wait...
She's still got it - times 10!
This girl brings so much sunshine into this family.
She's a happy and pleasant cherub who just loves to be with the big kids.
Basically, if they would all be as easy as this one,
then I'll take at least 10 more.
If only I didn't have to potty train them...
Anyway, we had a wonderful day spoiling little Miss Aubrey.
And OF COURSE wondering how two years have passed so quickly!
Can anyone honestly tell me that they don't want to just squeeze that little face?!
My goodness - I could just eat her for breakfast.

Aubrey's 2 Year Stats
Weight:  22 pounds 
(below 3rd percentile)
Height:  32 Inches  
(8th percentile)

3 comments:

Mary and Dean said...

Well Trevor outweighs her now. He just rounded 25 at 1 yrs old. Poor little Aubry. I was getting teased by the huge teachers in our ward last night about my midget status. Oh the things she has to look foreward to.

Sarah said...

She is such a cutie!

Chelsea Ellingson said...

I can't believe she's two! That means Odell will be two soon, all that hair just makes her look so much older! What a darling. :-)