Bradley is a really good big brother.
Well, let me rephrase that.
Bradley is a really good big brother to Grant.
To Aubrey, I'm afraid he is mostly just a big brother.
He has mastered the delicate balance of both taking good care of her
and tormenting her.
A balance any good brother will strive for.
To Grant however, (for now) he is as sweet as can be.
He constantly asks if he can hold the baby (who looks HUGE in this picture)
and I often hear him singing his own lullaby.
Which basically consists of repeatedly singing
"Rock a bye baby here on Earth."
As opposed to "Rock a bye baby over on Mars?"
Who knows.
Whatever the case, I find it terribly charming.
He has also been found to share his very favorite book with Grant.
Pete the Cat is not something we take lightly at this house.
That book is coveted by all children under 6 at this house.
Enjoy it Grant,
because in a few short years these "sweet" big brothers will be sitting on you,
giving you wedgies and making you lick their armpits.



No comments:
Post a Comment