Hey! I'm so glad to see you have a blog. Since we started ours, I rarely check my facebook, so I'm excited to see all your fun pictures. I didn't realize you guys live that close to Ryan & Corinn. We just visited them in March & they just left here a few weeks ago. :) Maybe we will make another trip there & we can come visit you all as well.
Yea! I just found you from your comment on my blog. I love blogging, it keeps us in touch with eachother when we are so far away. Keep it up. Brooklyn and Lissy are so cute!
2 comments:
Hey! I'm so glad to see you have a blog. Since we started ours, I rarely check my facebook, so I'm excited to see all your fun pictures. I didn't realize you guys live that close to Ryan & Corinn. We just visited them in March & they just left here a few weeks ago. :) Maybe we will make another trip there & we can come visit you all as well.
Yea! I just found you from your comment on my blog. I love blogging, it keeps us in touch with eachother when we are so far away. Keep it up. Brooklyn and Lissy are so cute!
Post a Comment