Here he is at the sign - sayonara UNC!
Here's Dave's other home - Gunter Hall.
Dave did not appreciate me making him wander around campus in his cap and gown to take pictures. He was sure that everyone was wondering who the goon was that was enjoying his graduation robes a little too much. But, like the good man he is, he stood out there freezing to death wherever I wanted him to. Lucky for him, it was quickly getting dark.
Many more pics to come...
5 comments:
Way to go David... AND Kira! You were a HUGE support for him! It's exciting! Married to a Doctor and have wonerful kids... wow. What a great life :) You guys are a great example to me!
Congrats on your new life. I am excited for you. What is your plans now that he done with school?
Yeah for you guys! We are happy for you and I hope you stay here with us....don't move away!
Congratulations! Mike would never let me parade him around for photo's.
Congrats, I didn't realize that Dave graduated from Hogwarts.
Post a Comment