That is so sad...what I love though is that I was on the phone with you when this disaster was happening and your response to Brooklyn was she might as well let Bradley finish eating it because it was ruined already! hahaha ps I love the food storage in the back of the picture!
3 comments:
That is so sad...what I love though is that I was on the phone with you when this disaster was happening and your response to Brooklyn was she might as well let Bradley finish eating it because it was ruined already! hahaha
ps I love the food storage in the back of the picture!
Oh how I love your little naughty's and I haven't even met them. We have to get our terrors together sometime for some real chaos!
Aww, that is so sad, but kinda funny, lol!! He is so cute, it must have been fun for him and sad for Brooklyn!
Post a Comment