I love this girl.
(Taken 3-15-09)
She was at the dentist last week being an absolute angel while the dentist filled a cavity. The dentist was a little crazy, but Brooklyn seemed to find her amusing. Their final conversation went something like this:
Dentist: (with her cool French accent) Brooklyn - what do you want to be when you grow up?
A teacher?
A doctor?
A veterinarian?
A dentist?
Brooklyn: No, I'm going to be a Mom.
Dentist: (looking a little confused) Oh. But don't you want to be anything else?
Brooklyn: No.
Dentist: Maybe you could be a princess mom.
Brooklyn: No, I just want to be a regular Mom.
That's my girl.
(Taken 3-15-09)She was at the dentist last week being an absolute angel while the dentist filled a cavity. The dentist was a little crazy, but Brooklyn seemed to find her amusing. Their final conversation went something like this:
Dentist: (with her cool French accent) Brooklyn - what do you want to be when you grow up?
A teacher?
A doctor?
A veterinarian?
A dentist?
Brooklyn: No, I'm going to be a Mom.
Dentist: (looking a little confused) Oh. But don't you want to be anything else?
Brooklyn: No.
Dentist: Maybe you could be a princess mom.
Brooklyn: No, I just want to be a regular Mom.
That's my girl.
2 comments:
Oh, that is too cute!! She is adorable!!
I love it! That is awesome!
Post a Comment