
The other night we were sitting on the bed reading scriptures before going to sleep. I was deep into the book of Alma when my attention was drawn away by this super annoying, loud-buzzing fly. Irritating. I couldn't even re-focus on the scriptures because all I could think about was that fly and how his buzzing was so loud and annoying that I probably wouldn't be able to sleep. Not to mention how he would probably be landing on me all night long, throwing up on my face and then sucking it back up. Gross. So, I gently suggest that Dave take care of this creature for me before we go to bed.
"Sure," he says.
And faster that I can get the covers past my knees - his left arm whips out and he snatches that thing right out of the air.
Amazing.
"Did you see that?!"
"With my left arm even!"
With a little skip in his step, he shakes his fist holding his little prisoner (to make it dizzy he says) and then throws it into the porcelain throne.

Ahhh...I shall sleep peacefully tonight. Way to go Dave.
3 comments:
i'm not sure whether i should be impressed or disgusted. :)
Nice work Dave! You'll have to teach Dean that one. He always trys to do it, but to my knowledge has never been successful. I am amazed by your talents! Love you!
Once again, I almost choked on my lunch from laughing!
Post a Comment