Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Voila

Here is this year's St. Patrick's Day dinner.
Let me describe since I am pretty sure almost nothing on that plate is recognizable.
Pork chop w/ green applesauce, green mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli, cooked apples. Oh, and green milk. And green jello for dessert.
I am sure you all wish you'd been invited to our house for dinner tonight. Tomorrow's diapers should be thrilling.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

You are quite festive! How fun! What a cute family you have! Where are you these days? You look great! I hope you are doing well.

Tringali Family said...

You CRACK me up! I love the diaper comment!

Mary and Dean said...

Looks great! we did the corned beef with green potatos, green milk, green breadsticks and regular pears. I couldn't think of how to dye the pears. Anyway gald to see there's more than one crazy in the family! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!

Unknown said...

dedication!

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

How funny!! I love what you did with all your food, green!! Wish I was invited, j/k haha. Nice picture!