Sunday, June 7, 2009

A trip to the Fire Station


I was able to go on a field trip to the fire station with Brooklyn's school. We walked all the way from the school. My jab was to stand in front of the mailboxes so that 22 oblivious 4 year olds wouldn't go home with someones address imprinted on their forehead.

The fireman had Mrs. Herman dress up in his fire gear. The kids thought that was pretty hilarious.

Sorry, this is a little blurry but here is the whole class about to be run over by a fire engine.

And of course, it wouldn't be a true field trip without a picture of Brooklyn with her buddy Logan.
We had lots of fun. Thanks to Stephanie for watching my boys so I could have a fun time with just Brooklyn. I really think that I was destined to be a preschool teacher...or maybe just a preschooler...it is so much fun being with these cute kids!

1 comment:

The Yarbrough Clan said...

Kira!! I am glad I found your blog! I can't believe your youngest is so big! and your oldest so old! It has been way too long. It is great to see you doing well!