First of all, I find it terribly weird that he is already a year old. I used to actually think it strange when people would say that time speeds up as life goes on, but I think I am starting to believe it.
Here's a few highlights of Bradley's life:
July 31, 2008 - Can we say 8 pounds 11 ounces? Whoa! Seriously, where did that come from?
Managing to be the only Bowen child to cooperate for his father's graduation pictures.
Looking far too handsome in a shirt and tie. (too early in life according to my dad)
Opening presents on his big day.
Making his mother EXTREMELY proud. Finally a child of mine getting into their birthday cake. Way to go buddy!
This boy has been so much fun. He's the absolute sweetest child you will ever meet. He is completely content pretty much all the time. He is adored, and therefore mauled by his siblings, but LOVES being with them and has successfully survived a year of their "love." He isn't quite walking yet but spends most of the day standing in the middle of the room - so it won't be long. He's got 4 teeth, and weighs about 21 pounds. He can say Mom, Dad, Jack (or his version of it), and dog.
Love this boy - I think we'll keep him. :)
3 comments:
what a handsome boy! wow, you do have b-day overload at your house lately! & the blessing poop picture is classic.
What fun. Happy Birthday Bradley. I can't believe he's 21 lbs. My Kenzies only 16. I wish she's bulk up a bit more so the pediatritian will get off my back. Miss you guys but we're happy to hear you are all doing well. Love love love you all!
He is too cute for words. We'll have to get ourselves another little girl for him to marry :) I love the little shirt and tie. Where do you find church clothes that small? I always thought it was so cool that you put them in shirt and ties right from the start...I'm going to start that with Ian. Love you all!
Post a Comment