I have decided it's time. [Insert heavy breathing] I am going to face my current biggest fear. I will boldly go where others have gone before. It must be done. If I don't come back alive...
PLUS
EQUALS at least one week of complete solitude intermixed with bouts of insanity, large amounts of carpet cleaner, and a whole lot of Clorox wipes.
Wish me luck my friends...or at least send me vibes of goodwill and patience.

10 comments:
good luck, i'm putting that off as long as possible!
Good luck, Kira! I know you can do it. I've heard, but I wouldn't know the difference, that boys are easier to train than girls. The only problem is their aim;)
You can do it! It'll be so easy that you'll wonder why you waited so long. Don't look back, that's the only way to do it. Good luck. (Just keep thinking about the money you'll save!)
good luck indeed! We start our week this monday!
Good Luck! I hope you are still alive at the end of it all!
I'm sending all the good vibes and thoughts I possibly can! What a brave person you are! The very thought of potty training a little boy shakes my inner core. Good luck to you! We have some huge tarps if you would like to borrow them! ;)
Good Luck! Let me know how it goes. I am going to try with Addy in a few weeks.
Good luck! I try and put potty training off as long as possible. I hope he learns quickly!
Oh relax. It's just a little potty training! My best advise, having been through this with a boy myself is to make it fun and wait till he's ready. Boys are rough and from what I've gotten off the blog Jack is a wild man like my ethan. If you jsut go easy and don't push too hard it should be fine. Also cherieos do work for target practice.
Good luck! I HATE potty training but I think you will be really lucky and it will be a piece of cake!
Post a Comment