A girl in Dave's class in graduate school was sent a letter from her fiance'. Inside was nothing more than a very large piece of earwax.
When she called to ask him about it he just laughed and said, "Being an Audiologist, I thought you would appreciate it."
Gross. I mean, who wants mail containing partially solidified bodily fluids?
Well, apparently it's a guy thing.
Are you ready for this?
I was on the phone the other day having my own lovely bodily fluid conversation regarding Jack's potty training progress. I was in the middle of recounting the 85th puddle I had cleaned up that day when Dave walks in with a ridiculous smirk on his face and his hand behind his back and says "I've got something to show you." I give him the raised eyebrow look - you know the one that says, "I am pretty sure I don't want to see whatever it is you are going to show me " look - but realize that it is inevitable.
From behind his back he pulled a 6 inch long, golden colored, impressively thick strand.
Strand of what you may ask?
That little beauty was the 'loogie' that was stuck between 'here and there' which he was finally able to dislodge.
Seriously Dave?
Ya, that's pretty disgusting...but yet, I couldn't help but smile.
Has anyone else's husband shared the joy of a well done gross-ness with them?
Please say yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YES!!!! Countless times, lol...my story might be too horrifying to tell though...lol...anyway, your story cracked me up, I love how you titled it, too funny!!
Okay, it might be too late at night, but Matt and I can't figure out what Dave had in his hands? Was it really a loogie? And, if so, how could he carry it without it dropping? I feel so stupid right now! So sorry for the need of an explanation. And, yes, my husband thinks it's hilarious to fart right on my head/face/ear...gross! But they always make me laugh :o)
Oh heavens yes. Craig's favorite thing is to show me his accomplishments on the toilet. I think because guys can't produce babies, they have to find other things to produce and show them off. :-)
I'm so glad that my husband isn't the only one who acts like a 12 year old sometimes. That is pretty gross.
I would say not pretty gross but full on nasty gross! What is it about bodily excretions that are so funny? I swear boys are born with a sense of humor about them (who am I kidding...I have done my own fair share of laughing!)
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS US! I feel so honored :-) Miss you guys, hope you are well!
Post a Comment