For reasons which I will not bore you with, I have decided to make my blog private. Email or comment for an invite. I will be making the switch around the 10th. :)
Hey Kira..Aunt Laurie here. I have been checking your blog and have sooo enjoyed it. You are a great mom. I didn't realize I could write you something so I'm trying. I would still like to log on so let me know. I am totally computer (and blogspot) illerate. HELP! I must be getting old! You always make me laugh with your comments. Talk to you soon. Love Ya, Aunt Laurie (butler1969@hotmail.com)
Hey Kira, I love your blog, you always make me laugh! Hope you'll invite me so I can keep up with you. Sorry about the shopping experience, I can't believe people!
Hi Kira sorry its been so long since I wrote you but iwold love to still be able to see how your life is. You crack me up! Please put me on your list- Sara
21 comments:
pick me!
ricks_jenny@hotmail.com
I would love an invite! Thanks!
kamfamily03@gmail.com
I would love to follow your sweet blog. jessamis@gmail.com
How are you by the way? Your kids are getting so big too fast!!!
Add me please :) janetdustinslp@gmail.com
I would love to still see your blog!
I'd like an invite please!
of course we want to keep prying in your life! Make sure to send grandpa an invite they check in on you too.
ecoxptm@gmail.com-don't leave me out!
Please invite me! I love to read your blog!
aprilkim07 {at} gmail {dot} com
count me in. What prompted the change? I am curious?
chee_mar@yahoo.com!! :-)
I want an invite! Was it because of the Ensign article on blog safety?
You better add us to the list :)!! send it to kevinlevoyou@hotmail.com......that's the email we use for blogger. Thanks!
Hey Kira..Aunt Laurie here. I have been checking your blog and have sooo enjoyed it. You are a great mom. I didn't realize I could write you something so I'm trying. I would still like to log on so let me know. I am totally computer (and blogspot) illerate. HELP! I must be getting old! You always make me laugh with your comments. Talk to you soon. Love Ya, Aunt Laurie (butler1969@hotmail.com)
Include me on your list please! Jessicamfrancis@gmail.com
Hey Kira, I love your blog, you always make me laugh! Hope you'll invite me so I can keep up with you. Sorry about the shopping experience, I can't believe people!
lindsayhbarnett@gmail.com
Hi Kira sorry its been so long since I wrote you but iwold love to still be able to see how your life is. You crack me up! Please put me on your list- Sara
We would love to be invited. It's fun to see pics of your cute family. Do you have my email?
Yes please, oh yes please! tracyhaws@gmail.com
Heck yes, count me in!
You probaly don't remember me but I would love to keep reading your blog! You always make me giggle!
Post a Comment