Someday I think my daughter should be a world leader. She has it all figured out. Tonight I listened as she said her night time prayer and she said,
"Please bless all the people who kill other people to listen to their Mom's."
That should take care of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So adorable. I love listening to their prayers because it gives you a little glimpse into their minds and what they think about.
Maybe that's what her nightmares were about the other night....what kind of television are your children watching to learn about people killing people ;)
What a smart girl!
I just hopped on since you went private and caught up on your posts. I love your letter to the ever so helpful winco shopper. I just posted about a fun trip to Target where I beat up Katie; sounds like we need to go shopping together! We may not come home with any kids! ;)
That is seriously the sweetest thing I've heard in a really long time. I love the prayers of children. No wonder the scriptures tell us to be more like them.
Post a Comment