Monday, November 16, 2009

Pink Curlers

I have 4 or 5 posts started, but not finished.  Why do I do that?  Whatever.
But for tonight, I thought I would share a little funny.
Just for fun I put curlers in Brooklyn's hair tonight.  The pink spongy ones. 
The boys were running around like boys do and I was listening to Brooklyn practice reading while I put in her curlers.  During the curler process Bradley kept looking at Brooklyn and cracking up.  Then he'd walk over, poke the curler and just laugh.  Like the super awesome belly jiggling baby laugh.  Is there a better sound in this world? 

I guess there is something funny about a bunch of pink fluffies in your hair. 

2 comments:

Jen H. said...

I remember having the same pink spongie curlers. Looks like fun. I love the new family picture at the top of your blog. You guys look great!

April said...

I love that picture! So cute! I remember hate having the curlers in my hair (I had a sensitive head and they always pulled on my hair) but I loved my hair afterward.