Brooklyn's dreams all came true today.
We had the situation fully checked to find that Brooklyn is getting a baby SISTER!
She's been waiting...and waiting only to have gotten 2 brothers in the meantime.
Dave and I could hardly wait to tell her!
We pulled out all the baby girl clothes today - just for fun. :)
Our little lady is due to arrive around the 11th of June.
14 comments:
WOW! CONGRATS! We just love girls! Let me know if you would like some clothes. I just went through Camilla's NB batch and am anxious to get it outta here. You look so great, and June is right around the corner! That is totally not fair. Yay for Brooklyn!
Congratulations!! How fun! I remember wishing and praying for a little sister, just like Brooklyn. I'm also glad to hear that I am not the only one who makes lists like I do!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Yeah for girls!
congratulations! And another girl! what fun you guys will have!
What?!?! Did I miss a post? I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! I am so excited for you..and Brooklyn too! How fun to have a sister!
Congratulations! Brooklyn looks so excited! How fun.
CONGRATS! :) So Excited for you guys!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't know you were pregnant. What a bad friend I am! I'm so excited for you. My heart did a little flip when I read your post. Another lucky little spirit getting to be a Bowen: lucky girl :) I'm so happy for you.
OK. Now I feel all caught up.
Same offer stands as last time, if you need it. We can be the fill in babysitters until Grandma and Grandpa arrive. (Hopefully they won't hit any random tires in the road next time)
Congrats!
Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!
Congratulations! It will take several more kids for us before we can tie up the score, but Derek did suggest the other day that now we should have three girls so I won't be all alone.
I'm very happy for sweet Brooklyn!
Congratulations, Kira! I'm sure you have PLENTY of girl cloths stored away. I saw what Brooklyn was spoiled with when she was a baby. :)
I'm so behind the times here, but congrats! YEAH for #4! She is so lucky to come to you and Dave for her parents and to your beautiful children for siblings.
YEA!! I am so excited for you! I have to start making girl things!! I wanted Logan to be a girl so I could make some cute girly things But that didnt work out. So I am way excited!
Post a Comment