This is an official warning to all pedestrians within a 2 mile perimeter of our house;
Jack is now able to move at an even faster pace.
I warn you all because his lack of training wheels hasn't improved his
"watch where you are going" skills.
Need a closer look?
Seriously, my next door neighbor was nearly cut off at the knees by this 2 wheeled maniac.
It took a little convincing to get the wheels off.
But once they were off, I gave him one push to get him started -
and.that.was.that.
He's been looking back ever since.
ha ha
I'm proud of you, little buddy!
2 comments:
That is awesome! I love him looking over his shoulder!
I my goodness! He is getting so big! Jack seriously reminds me of Brandon. He just took off on his bike, too. And does NOT watch where he is going, either!
Post a Comment