Monday, November 15, 2010

RIP Skuttles

Brooklyn's little world came to a stop this week.
Little Skuttles motor stopped - and he couldn't be revived.
No amount of AAA batteries could convince him to come back to life.

We held a small burial service for him.
Ya, that's right everyone - I just posted a picture of the inside of my trash can.
I'm just awesome like that.
Poor Brooklyn waving goodbye.
She loved  that little fella.
I guess it's a good thing Christmas is coming.
I think Grandma's got her covered.

Of course, this experience makes me wonder what it will be like
when one of our real pets dies.
Oh mercy.

3 comments:

Tringali Family said...

If one of your precious pigs...oh, I mean dogs die...I would recommend at least putting it in your outside trash can ;) Poor Brooklyn though, she looks so sad!

Jenny said...

I'm impressed with how clean your can is. Mine would not be so pretty!

Kristy Skoy said...

That is so sad! Kaitlyns is not working either! I think I may just buy a new one and take the old one back. Why do they make toys that kids LOVE die so quickly!