As a mother, one of the greater injustice's in the world happens on Saturday mornings.
Can anyone please explain to me why I have to drag the kids out of bed every school day
but as soon as Saturday comes,
DING!
wide awake before 6 am.
Not cool.
This Saturday was no different.
I heard the girls at 6:00.
Thankfully, Brooklyn loves to be a little mother
so she played in her room with Aubrey while I got to stay in bed a little longer.
Which was my first mistake.
I heard the boys get up shortly after and go in to play with the girls.
No problem - they are all playing nicely, I can lay here a little longer.
Right.
It was a great idea - until I heard,
"Mom! Jack and Bradley made a mess!"
Awesome.
Good Morning Mother.
We'll teach you to try and sleep in.
By the way - since when is 6:30 sleeping in?!

1 comment:
Sounds like we have a lot in common. :) Our new wake up time is 5:30 thanks to Hyrum and sleeping in happens with similar results to yours.
Post a Comment