Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to announce a miracle.
Yesterday I took ALL the kids to the store - make that 2 stores - by myself.
Yep, that classifies as a miracle because THAT my friends can be a wild experience.
But it gets better.
They didn't run.
They didn't scream.
They didn't whine.
They didn't touch things they shouldn't.
No one gave me "the look."
(You know, the one that says "You've got way too many kids there, sister."
AND my heart rate didn't raise even once.
Not once!
Amazing.
It's never like that.
And it was beautiful.
I was so proud of them that I showered them with gifts of fruit snacks when we got home.
And asked if I could take a picture of them
(A mother has to document a day like that, you know.)
But apparently that was too much to ask.
Bradley started turning savage on me,
and the other three were having focus problems.
Oh well, they brought their A game when it really mattered.
And I was one happy Mama!


5 comments:
Okay so maybe there's hope? Cause I could sure use one of those shopping days!
I could sure use a day like that this week... and I only have 1!!! High 5 to you!
Wow. I'm so happy for you. I just swore off stores for at least a month. Don't you hate it when people look at you like you're crazy. Quit judgin' us, people, and lend us a hand!!!
Love it! We all deserve a day like that every once in a while.
Not sure why that posted as anonymous...it was me.
Post a Comment