Guys - I haven't died.
But I feel like it some days.
Things have certainly been wild lately, but I've missed all my blogee's.
Is that what you would call your blogging buddies?
And to think, all you've had to remember me by is a very blurry picture at the top of my blog.
I promise I'll fix that someday.
Because seriously, it's bugging me.
Which means it's probably bugging you too.
Here's a quick recap.
The Good
We finally found a house to buy.
It was a very long and gruelling (and frustrating!) process.
I think I was about to just sit in a corner somewhere with a bag of Cheetos or something.
But I didn't.
I chose Reese's Pieces instead.
But now that it's all over (almost) I am super excited.
We've been working and saving for a long time for this.
Just ask Brooklyn, we've been wiping with spinach leaves for months.
Uh, was that too much information?
The Bad
I found mouse poop under my bed.
Gross.
I've been obsessive about finding that little varmint.
Dave tells me not to worry about it, that the little guy has probably moved out.
But I'm just sure that he sits and stares at me at night.
Laughing his evil little mouse laugh.
The Ugly
Moving a family of 6 plus a year supply of food takes alot of work and alot of boxes.
Good grief.
When did we get so much stuff?
The poor Elder's Quorum.
They are seriously going to wonder why they are moving 3 zillion boxes marked
"Food Storage."
But it's good because since we just spent our savings on a down payment,
we'll be spending some time knawing on wheat and rice.
And because no post is complete without a picture,
here are my dirty kids tormenting our pig dog.
Next post will be brought to you from the happy land of Visalia.
Disclaimer: We have not been wiping with spinach leaves (Leslie?!) ...because we've got our year supply of TP...which we will have to move.

10 comments:
Congrats on the new house!! That is so exciting, but I agree, moving stinks. Good luck with all of the new changes!
So excited for you and your cute little family! Having your own home is a great feeling! You will have to show us pictures! Missed seeing you at Lindsey's wedding! Wish I would have been able to be there!
We are going to miss you guys!
P.S. - LOVED Jack's suit on Sunday :-)
Yay for buying a house! Enjoy that raw wheat for a while, ha ha. :-) If you need help fixing the fuzzy picture, let me know. I know things. Happy moving, hope all goes well!
Can't wait to have you guys here? I will bring you dinner on move in day, just let me know when that is. So Fun!
Ha! How did I know that you were going to post a comment for me about the spinach leaves?!? That's just embarrassing!
Congrats on your new house!!! I LOVE reading your blog..TOO FUNNY!!!Haha
Congratulations! I'm so not jealous of the move...it is amazing how much stuff gets accumulated! Good luck and have fun with the new space.
I am so glad you are back. I haven't been sleeping or eating and I started to shake from withdrawls...so good timing.
How exciting about the new house. I can't wait for you to share pictures! What fun for you and your family.
And thanks so much for telling us that the spinach leaves was a joke...I was a little worried.
Post a Comment