My sweet blueberry boy has turned 4!
Ahhh...this kid is seriously the sweetest boy alive.
Go ahead, spend 5 minutes with him and tell me you don't agree.
I dare you.
because he is so easy to please
and gets soooo excited over the littlest things.
We had a lot of other things going on that day,
so we had to go meet Dave at the park for lunch, cake and presents.
Bradley wanted a truck cake.
And since it is currently 1 billion degrees outside,
a lovely dirt cake with pudding and cream cheese sounded nice.
My kind of cake I tell you.
Those little trucks were perfect outside toys
(have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE outside toys)
for the sandbox we have been working on.
I love that sandbox.
But I do not love the large amounts of sand that get's transported into the house.
Speaking of outside toys,
Bradley also got a new Razor scooter with wicked-cool light up wheels.
(and a really cool Shark helmet from great grandma)
Can't beat that when you are 4 years old.
Love, love, love this boy!
Bradley Stats
Height: 39.5 inches (30th percentile)
Weight: 36 pounds (50th percentile)
But I do not love the large amounts of sand that get's transported into the house.
Speaking of outside toys,
Bradley also got a new Razor scooter with wicked-cool light up wheels.
(and a really cool Shark helmet from great grandma)
Can't beat that when you are 4 years old.
Love, love, love this boy!
Bradley Stats
Height: 39.5 inches (30th percentile)
Weight: 36 pounds (50th percentile)






1 comment:
I agree! He is the cutest! Happy Birthday! I just love the way he talks and is such buddies with Lauren. He holds a special place in my heart.
Post a Comment