Sunday, October 21, 2012

Soccer Part 1

Just a few pictures from this soccer season.
Mostly for Grandpa, who's been asking for them.
Taking it to the GOAL!
She *might* be breaking the rules in this picture...
but she still looks pretty cool.

Jack fighting his way to the ball.
(Boys play sooo much more aggressively that the girls do!)
Ummm...not exactly sure why he is airborne,
but that ball is about to get a swift kick down-field.
Now of every soccer picture I have taken this season,
there is one to be cherished.
I absolutely laugh out loud every time I see it.
You must have a look.
Check out that kid's face!
You'd think that Jack was about to give him a cleat to the face.
Ahhh..good times.
 More to come!


1 comment:

Mary and Dean said...

You should send that last photo into Ellen. She love photos like that.