Well, we made it to the end of October.
October was one wild month.
For Halloween,
I basically should be awarded the funnest mother in the world award.
Oh wait.
No. I shouldn't.
I waddled around doing the bare minimum.
I really didn't put up any decorations (partially because we don't really have any)
and when it came time to carve the pumpkin,
I set some kind of world record.
13 minutes flat.
It was dangerously close to bedtime and I was tired.
But I had promised them that we would do it.
So we cleaned out and carved that bad boy in no time at all.
And even though it doesn't look like it,
Bradley and Aubrey were actually happy about this experience.
As far as costumes go, I've never been the biggest fan of Halloween.
I usually prefer to say something super thoughtful like,
"Eh, just go dig something out of our dress up box."
Which is pretty much what happened this year.
Without further adieu,
The devil/vampire failing miserably at making a scary face...
The Red Power Ranger who doesn't understand the importance of proper footwear while battling bad guys.
The Blue Power Ranger who flipped his beak when I tried to paint his face.
I guess when you're a really good ninja
(and have moves that this guy clearly does),
you don't need a disguise.
And a little mouse.
Who is just too delicious for the likes of me.
Here's one final shot of our little goblins on their way out to collect chocolate for their mother.
(There's no need to pretend that's not the truth)
At the last minute, the red ranger decided that he was better suited as a pirate.
Although after a couple of hours in that super "special" wig,
he reported that he was glad he didn't have girl hair.
Good to know, right?






No comments:
Post a Comment