Sunday, December 14, 2014

Le Toilette

So, I've got this girl who lives in my house.
She's super cool.
But she's not the biggest fan of doing homework.
She has far too many other things she would rather be doing.
Like playing with her bird.
A friendly little parakeet named Blueberry.

A few months ago I got a desk for Brooklyn's room.
A place where she could go finish her homework in peace and quiet 
and I could not go completely insane asking her 1 bazillion times to get back to work.
Well obviously just putting her in another room didn't erase the problem.
But she is sure having fun.
You know, drawing birdie toilets n' stuff.
Cuz you've gotta go when you've gotta go.
And a proper bird only goes on a hand drawn sticky note toilet.
I don't always photograph bird poop,
but when I do, I make sure it's on a bird toilet.

No comments: