Ok friends and family - let's see if you can name that baby! Below are pictures of me, Dave, Brooklyn, Jack and Bradley - all about the same age. Don't be alarmed that some babies seem to have a head but no body - I took out any clothes that might give away the babies gender. To the winner will go a great big pat on the back. Good Luck!
JACK
DAVE
JACK
DAVE
BRADLEY
KIRA 
BROOKLYN
6 comments:
The bottom one is Brooklyn, then Bradley is at the top, Jack is the third one down, I think under Bradley is Dave and I think you are the pic right above brooklyn. Am I right???
Okay, my guess is the same as courtney, but switch Jack and Bradley. I could be wrong, though, since I've never actually seen Bradley...
My guess, this should be interesting since I've only ever met Brooklyn, first Kira, then Dave, then Bradley, then Brooklyn and last Jack. Did I get it right?
Second is Dave and Last is Brooklyn. As to the others, I am clueless. Glad to see you guys blog too. Keep in touch!
My guess is 1st Jack, 2nd Dave,
3rd Bradley, 4th Kira, and 5th is 100% Brooklyn
Okay here it goes
1>Bradly
2>David
3>Brooklyn
4>Kira
5>Jack
do i have at least one right?
Post a Comment