Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Since all the family was here for Bradley’s blessing, we took everyone out to the Pumpkin Patch in Reedley. What a pumpkin patch! The best part…free admission! They had a little corn maze, hiking trails, pedal tractors, and opening weekend only - a train! Jack was totally into the trains so Dave took the kids on a train ride…courtesy of Gramps. Thanks! Here they are waving as they go by.



This was a little electric train that they got to ride for free. Dave's mom told Brooklyn to hold onto Jack so he wouldn’t fall off. How cute are they?!

We are at the pumpkin patch right? So it wouldn’t suprise anyone that we would want a pumpkin to take home. Well, apparently it would suprise someone…Dave couldn’t believe that I wanted 2 pumpkins for $6. Student budget you know. ha ha He is so funny - but, like a good father, he purchased 2 pumpkins for his kids to take home - we couldn’t resist taking a picture of him sitting over there with his purchases. Just wait until we have to have 3 pumpkins!
Here are a few pictures of the kids - they had so much fun!
Don't you just want to squeeze Bradley's chubby little cheeks?

3 comments:

April said...

Kira! I found your blog off of Angela's! I love the pictures! Your kids are adorable! I'm glad I found you!

Mary and Dean said...

Your kids are so cute! Dave, I am with you, why spend $6 on on pumpkin when you can go to WalMart and get one for $2.78 I avoid pumpkin patches just so I don't feel guilted into buying the expensive pumpkins but I am sure that one day I will have to give in once Ethan realizes what he's been missing out on. You're a great dad, way to make the kids day!

Kira said...

Sadly Mary, the pumpkins were $3 each - so $6 total. Now do you see why I was giving him a hard time? :) But either way, you are right - he's a great dad.