Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Boys

It was nap time at the Bowen house. Bradley was peacefully sleeping, Jack was playing trains, and I was doing dishes. Then, I hear Bradley start to fuss. ALREADY??? I think I will let him cry it out for a minute, maybe he will go back to sleep... (minutes pass)... Wow - it worked! Time for laundry. Wait a minute...why is Bradley's door open? I walk down the hall and hear 2 boys laughing. Ahhhh...so much for nap time - where's my camera?


These 2 adore each other!

He's tickling me...

I love these little "magical mother moments!" I just love these boys! I think I'll have 10 more :)


5 comments:

Hayley said...

how cute! good luck with 12 boys :)

Kam Family said...

That is so cute!

Julie said...

Your kids are so cute! And, I love your family picture! I do wish we lived closer so we could enjoy a game or two of "unwrap the suckers" with you!

TimothyandJessica said...

Kira, your children are growing! How cute they are.

April said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I can't wait for more mother moments like that!