Okay, so I got home tonight and realized I never have even seen your blog! I never got the address from you (I kept forgetting to ask) but where there's a will, there's a way. I found you on Sharlene's. The family graduation pics are so funny! Those are actually better because now think of all the stories you will remember as a result. What a cute idea with the shirts! I should have done that. I am excited to see what the new blog top looks like. I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be fantastic...but no pressure!
5 comments:
Jack's face is awesome!
eh! brooklyn and jack know who's most important! j/k
at least we know your daughter and oldest son are adorable :)
I think you can keep the picture just on Jack's face! I love his expression.
Okay, so I got home tonight and realized I never have even seen your blog! I never got the address from you (I kept forgetting to ask) but where there's a will, there's a way. I found you on Sharlene's. The family graduation pics are so funny! Those are actually better because now think of all the stories you will remember as a result. What a cute idea with the shirts! I should have done that. I am excited to see what the new blog top looks like. I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be fantastic...but no pressure!
Post a Comment