Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yard Work

OK guys, just in case that last post was more than you could handle, here's a few pictures of the kiddos while they were helping me with the below mentioned yard work.
Here's Brooklyn with the sweet leaf picker-uppers. Seriously, they are awesome.


Here's Jack...riding his bike. How did he get out of helping??

Looks like Brooklyn got in some play time too!


How cute are they? We have this random rope hanging from a tree in our backyard. Brooklyn is big enough to reach, but little shrimp-o can't. Good thing he has such a cool big sister to help him out. (Unfortunately I was just slightly too slow with the camera to catch them falling over.)


This picture is just for your enjoyment. Little Bradley-cakes was snoozing through the whole adventure in the backyard, but for the sake of equality amongst the children, and his extreme cuteness - he must be included.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute. I am so glad that your hubby is done with school that is so exciting. What are you plans now that he is done?

Heather said...

Bradley does suffer from a case of extreme cuteness as do all your children. We have a good looking ward! If we all stick around, we may have the break the whole never date anyone in your own ward rule! I must be a total lame-o also because I only just noticed your cute play on words for your blog title. Too cute!

Tringali Family said...

Cute! I am impressed you got any yard work done!

Tringali Family said...

PS I LOVE LOVE LOVE your picture and new back ground....looks great!

Heidi Henderson said...

Cute family picture at the top! You all are just awesome! And the kids are so cute!
Hey... send me an email, I can't figure out what I did with your email, but I went private on my blog and wanted to make sure you were invited to it. So here is my address to send me your address :)
heidihen@gmail.com

Angela said...

wait that last pictures was the itty baby Bradly you had like yesterday...when did he get so big! how does it feel to be working out in the yard in this time of the year?