My baby boy has decided that it's finally time to crawl. I use the word "finally"
loosely as I was really in no hurry for him to crawl, and was actually a little bit grateful that he was taking his sweet time, but knew that it was about that time (and I didn't want to get chewed out by the pediatrician for him being late)so I'm proud of him for figuring it out. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the slightly larger boy in the background of this picture (aka Jack) who is a little frustrated with Bradley's new found freedom.
Bradley has been awfully cranky the last couple of weeks (which is TOTALLY not like him) due to his frustration of not being able to move. So, even though this means I will have to make sure all ingestible items are picked up off the floor, I am happy for him (and me) that he is back to his normal cheery self. He is such a delightful little fellow but doesn't get much blog time so here's another cute picture of him just for fun.
10 months old
5 comments:
He is adorable!!
He is too cute! So Robbie kept getting up on his hands and knees in RS today! Please NOOOOOO!
Isn't it funny how you can't wait for your first to crawl and then you dread it with each subsequent child? I'm glad I'm not alone :o) He is such a cutie. He seems to be the perfect combo of Jack and Brooklyn.
Wow! He is so cute! Logan is sitting and you can see he wants to move. I hope he waits until he is 10 months old!
He really is such a cutie! And I love the Jack in the Box picture too. You guys make good looking kids!
Post a Comment