Lately Brooklyn has been secretly finding my camera and sneaking off to take pictures. Sometimes I see her in action (like when she takes pictures of me) and sometimes I don't know it until I am going through pictures later seeing endless photos of her toes.


Exhibit B: An action shot of her partially insane mother attempting to recapture possession of the camera.
Exhibit C: Her jolly baby brother playing with his windmill which was immediately snatched from him by her "other" brother (see exhibit D).

Exhibit E: A self portrait.

(Actually, the more I analyze this picture the more frightening it becomes. Doesn't it look like that head doesn't belong on that weird small neck? It looks like some horrible photoshop job of a large child's face on and old woman's body. Weird.)
If she isn't taking pictures of her cute little piggies (which is rare - I seriously just deleted about 20 pictures of her feet) then she wanders around taking pictures of random items like the phone, my keys, or her dolls.
I was starting to get a little agitated about this behavior until I found a use for it. Not only is she a skilled foot photographer, she is also very good at capturing mischief.
BUSTED! These boys were totally raiding the left over birthday cake while I was changing the baby.

Now if she could only photograph me putting things in that "special place" of which I never remember the location later.
Here are a few of her other masterpieces:
Exhibit A: Her darling baby brother
Exhibit B: An action shot of her partially insane mother attempting to recapture possession of the camera.
Exhibit E: A self portrait.
(Actually, the more I analyze this picture the more frightening it becomes. Doesn't it look like that head doesn't belong on that weird small neck? It looks like some horrible photoshop job of a large child's face on and old woman's body. Weird.)
It's a shame that she doesn't have any awesome blackmail pictures of anyone...like her father.
P.S. Happy Birthday Oscar Allan Bennett - and Congratulations Chalee' and Zack!
4 comments:
That is too funny!
the one of u is super cute! she has a talent!
Kira, you are hilarious!!! Colleen loves reading your blog & she says it is the most entertaining one. Thanks for the laughs!
Your kids are so cute. How are you guys?
Post a Comment