Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A little white lie

Let's take a vote.

Is it technically lying if I tell all the salespeople who call that Mrs. Bowen isn't home right now?

I mean, I don't know why I wouldn't want to talk to them. Afterall, they are all so very generous. 3 night stays, $20 gas cards, shopping sprees...all without any money required from me. How nice.


But really, don't you think 5 or 6 of these calls a day is a little excessive? Shouldn't they spread the"wealth?"

2 comments:

Janet said...

So annoying! I love it when people ask for Dustin Matthews or ask if my Daddy is at home. Then it's not lying, either!

Mary and Dean said...

Nope, they didn't specify which Mrs. Bowen and so that allows you to determine which one they mean. Since there are at least 4 others in our family you are off scott free.