Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Charmer

I was grocery shopping the other day with Dave and the kids. When we all go we require 2 carts. Yes, we are quite the show. I was pushing a cart with Jack sitting in the seat. As I was comparing brands of BBQ sauce I look over at Jack to see and hear this:


"Mom, I like your style!"

This boy absolutely cracks me up. Where did he get that?

4 comments:

April said...

That is so cute! What a funny little man.

Janet said...

He's awesome. That little sign is so funny because that's the sign all the Thai people make in pictures and it means handsome. He's wise beyond his years!

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

How funny!! Something Eligh would do!

Heather said...

That is so cute! He is going to be a charmer with moves like that...the ladies won't know what hit them!