I am very appreciative of the marvelous job my daughter's Kindergarten teacher is doing. Brooklyn is developing in leaps and bounds and I couldn't be happier with the way things are going.
However...there is one little thing that I should have been consulted about before it was taught to Brooklyn.
Is there a reason that a 5 year old needs to learn to tell time???
I mean really, that's not necessary.
How am I supposed to get away with putting the kids to bed early when she knows that it's early?
This could put a serious cramp in my style.

3 comments:
lol-same problem with connor- i still put the others to bed "early", and he thinks he's special cause he gets to stay up "later"
Hi Kira! I found your blog from Martha Cox... funny how that works sometimes! I LOVE your family picture! Talk about picture perfect family! Hope you are doing well. Come visit our family: gieseysgoberserk.blogspot.com
AMEN! This also includes the skill of being able to tell the difference between 5 minutes and an hour. When I tell the kids they have 5 more minutes to play, that can really mean anywhere from one minute to an hour, depending on how well they are playing.
Post a Comment