Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blessing Day

Well, I am about a month late in posting this, but I've had a busy month, so that's that.
On July 18th (my birthday) my hunk of a man blessed our sweet baby.
He did a wonderful job, (of course) and it was so great to have so many special people there with us.
My grandparents came over from Utah, my parents and sisters drove over from Idaho, and Dave's parents came up for the day.
It's not often that we get to be with so many of our favorite people all at once.
Kind of makes me want to have 10 more babies...ok, it actually doesn't.  Well, it would if they would stay babies - but so far, mine keep growing up.  And I'm afraid that 14 children is a bit off my radar.

We loved having everyone here together to celebrate this sweet baby.
Unfortunately, my grandpa was the main camera-man and I haven't gotten the pics from him yet so this will have to do.  And I am no skilled photographer so you get what you get.
Isn't she a sweet little thing?
The morning of the blessing we caught Jack just staring at her.  Then he told his Grammy that Aubrey looked just like a princess in her beautiful dress.

*This picture was actually just taken the other day (a month after the blessing)

1 comment:

Tringali Family said...

ummmm, she is looking way to big!