Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Freezer

A couple of weeks ago I left town for a week.  When I got back, there was ooey, gooey, stinky, slime covering my garage floor. 
 The source: my freezer.
I opened it up and a cloud of stink made me gag.
Dave wheeled the garbage can over (thankfully it was only the day before trash day), and the two of us emptied lots and lots of food into the trash.
I seriously wanted to cry.
I mean, I love to throw money away and everything...
Luckily, my freezer was still under warranty - so all is well now.
And I have carefully prioritized the re-filling process.

Necessities, you know.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yes those are the necessities! Expecially for the kind of moms we always wanted to be kool-aid and popsicles! Your such a fun mom!!!!!

Janet said...

This made my heart hurt! I feel for you. We finally got a freezer and I sprung for the 5 year warrantee with the $300 food replacement clause for just this reason. Hope all the warrantee stuff works out!