I have finally figured out the cure for the grumpies.
I've never had to rely on formula before - but apparently little Aubrey was needing a bit more chow.
A little supplementation (is that a word?) is worth having my little cherub back!
I took her to the pediatrician today - and the little peanut is growing.
(almost) 5 month stats
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz (10th percentile)
Height: 24 inches (22nd percentile)
Note to self: Next time, don't get the trash can in the background of the picture...
Cute baby, not so cute trash can.
1 comment:
When Addy was ten weeks she started acting upset a lot and acting like she was starving. She hated Formula and wouldn't touch it before, but once I tried it at 10 weeks, she gobbled it down. So i figured she was so so hungry. Finally we just switched to formula because she eats so much (she is 95 % in height and weight!) any way, I am glad your Aubs is happy again :)
Post a Comment