A couple of weeks ago Jack had his friend Ella over to play.
These two have a very polar relationship.
It's either really good, or really bad.
But this particular day, they were getting a long great and providing lots of entertainment for me.
I was in the kitchen doing my dishes when I heard what sounded like a full 1960's Superman cartoon.
Take One:
(Behind the scenes Jack puts one of Dave's belts around Ella and sticks her in the corner)
Ella: "Help me Superman, help me!"
Superman flies into the room and says, "Hello my lady, I will help you!"
He then proceeds to undo the belt.
Ella then puts her hands on her cheeks and says (in a very girly, princess-y voice)
"Oh, Superman, you're wonderful!
Superman then flies out of the room, approaches the unsuspecting (and oblivious) bad guy (cue Bradley) and starts chopping and punching the air pretending to annihilate the enemy.
Superman saves the day again!
Then Superman and his lady run back into the room and replay the whole scene over and over again.



3 comments:
Lol. so cute!
That is sooooo funny! I am glad you were able to snap some photos of the kiddos being silly.
Aren't the imaginations of kids great! If only we were young again...no worries, no fears, just being a kid! Love the pictures, he is so cute!
Post a Comment